Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Path and Pen vocab cards

I chose this one for impunity because it looks as if the men are trying to protect the man in the middle located at the left from harm.

I chose this one for punitve because some say that graffiti is a retalitory habit.


I chose this one because it doesn't seem like the cat is minding the camera much.


I chose this for penance because its showing a man with hook and sharp wires put into his skin to signify that he is undergoing a penance to reedem himself from all his wrongdoing's.


I chose this one for sociopath to show what one may look like.


I chose this one for empathy because it signifies someone walking out of there shoes, meaning to me that i've been there before .



I chose this for pathology because it shows an example of what they might study when dealing with genes .


I chose this picture for penal mainly because it shows a direct example of what would happen if you where to throw stones at trains































No comments:

Post a Comment